Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thing 9 of 23 Things: Online Image Generators

Online Image generators are a lot of fun. These would be great printouts for creating signs to help students remember class rules or to label activity/supply stations around the art room!

Image Chef has neat animated text generators. I chose to make this Flower Text Generator a still image, however, so I could  use it to print out a small poster if I ever taught art on a cart. This generator works best with one or two words. If you use more than that, they need to be 1-3 letters long or else it becomes hard to read them.


I thought this iPod Playlist Generator was pretty cute. I listed my class rules as the songs on the play list and plan to use "Good Behavior is Music to My Ears" or something like that as the caption!


I thought it would be cute to hang famous art works with inspirational quotes for the art classroom. So far I've found the Mona Lisa!

1 comment:

  1. This would be a great idea to use in the classroom! Most teachers' rule posters are ignored until they a pointed out and lectured over. Something like this would be hard to ignore, especially when children are in to technology (the ipod playlist rules).

    ReplyDelete