Monday, September 19, 2011

Thing 7 of 23 Things: Explore Flickr

I wanted to search for optical illusions on Flickr, so I did a search for....Optical Illusions! Rather than clicking on each photo that came up in the search, I chose to view them in Slideshow Mode. It was pretty entertaining. I had difficulty in finding the photo's URL that included the .jpg extension, but I found a way! My way may be backwards, but it worked for me. I "grabbed" the HTML/BBCode, but only kept the photo URL. Here are a few optical illusions I found interesting (sorry, I couldn't choose just one image!):

This one is titled, Optical Illusions, by Jeff Hester, on Flickr.

Optical Illusion



This one is titled, "Optical Illusion I" by mudflap, on Flickr.


This is "Optical Illusion" by kate bygrave, on Flickr.


This clarinet is in New Orleans...well at least it was when I visited in 1998. It was painted in realistic colors; the photo is in black and white. The shadows are even painted on! I have a photo of the full length...it's pretty impressive! This is titled "Giant Clarinet Painted on a Building" by Adam O, on Flickr.

Giant Clarinet painted on a building

No comments:

Post a Comment