Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thing 11 of 23 Things: Finding Good Feeds

It's kinda neat that Topix pins your location and then pulls up local news and information. It would be interesting to follow some of the newsfeeds to stay current on local news. Uh...but as I click on one of the links, I'm redirected to a page that says, "Congrats! You've been selected to take a survey!" And then it wouldn't let me escape the page without clicking cancel or "No, Thanks" ten million times. I cannot stand those type of things! I will not be trying Topix again.
I think the easiest tool to use is Google Blogs just because I'm used to using the Google search engine. (I like using Google Scholar to help references for papers).
The most useful feeds I've found so far are The Art teacher's Guide to the Internet, The Teaching Palette: Perfecting the Art of Education, and The Art of Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment