Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thing 21 of 23 Things: Animoto

For Thing 21 we were to create an Animoto account, which was hassle free, and make a video from at least 10 photos, which was super fun! I chose to upload photos taken during the Zombie Buffet 5K I ran in October of this year. It is the most exciting and entertaining race I've ran so far, and making this video is a fun way to capture that feeling....well as much as you can in 30 seconds! Check it out:

Make your own photo slideshow at Animoto.

There are several themes to choose from that are free. I plan on paying for an account when I begin teaching. I'll be using this tool to create snippets of my classroom of artists working on their projects. These would be fun to display at Open Houses and End-of-the-Year parties! Well that's all for now. See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment